At Polk Orthodontics, we aim to provide great value for a sensible price.
How Much Are Braces?
The total expense of your orthodontic treatment depends on your specific needs and treatment plan, but cost should never interfere with you and your best smile.
Our Polk Orthodontics team finds an arrangement that fits within your budget. After Polk Orthodontics establishes a treatment path, especially for you. You’ll see the potential payment options that best suit your situation. That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
In addition to accepting most major insurance plans, we offer the following payment and financial options:
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment opportunities: Extend monthly payments and reduce costs.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the total amount on the front-end
- SADSP Discounts: For Members of the Smile Advantage Dental Savings Plan
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We can also automate monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
We accept more insurance plans than any other orthodontist in the Bartlett area as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable as possible. Our Polk Orthodontics crew is trained to help you determine your insurance coverage.
If you have insurance that does cover any part of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Here are just some of the insurance plans we accept:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And more!